Monday, January 19, 2015

Woche 31: eine neue Versetzung



Liebe Mutter,

The time feels like nothing! It is just flying by. It is just unbelievable.

Well, Elder Hancey is pretty great. He is a relaxed missionary but gets the job done. By that, I mean that he doesn't jump the shot too soon. But I think that we get along pretty well. 

I did get the book, thanks so much!

No luck with my bag...


Could you move the photos please, haha. I will try to update the dropbox. 

 
Woche 31: eine neue Versetzung

This week has been so good. We met so many wonderful people ready to listen. We met a couple and their granddaughter. They told us no and that they didn't want to change or read the Book of Mormon. But they invited us in to have some water. And then they started feeding us. No lesson or anything, but God is preparing them in other ways. And then we had a lesson with a man who lives an hour and half a way. He was a self referral and just loves what we have to say. He said he wants to come to church and he has been reading in the Book of Mormon. It is just great. He is so happy. I just truly know that this gospel changes peoples lives and makes them so much more happier. Jesus Christ truly is our Savior. He suffered for us and knows all of our pains. We can turn to Him in time of need, when no one else seems to be there, He is there waiting for you to turn to Him and say, please Lord, I truly do need thee every hour. He can bless us in unimaginable ways. I know this to be true, I have seen it in my own life. I know that this gospel is the gospel of Jesus Christ in its fullness. I know that we have a living prophet who receives new and modern revelation for us. We have the opportunity to receive this same revelation for ourselves personally through the study of scriptures and prayer. I know this to be true with my entire being. That is why I am here, to serve the Lord and help him accomplish His work. I love you all and hope this week is wonderful. 



Mit Liebe,
 

Michael's District

No comments:

Post a Comment