Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Woche 47: eine kommische Woche

Woche 47: eine kommische Woche

Montag
P-Day................................................................................................................
 
I wonder what tales these shoes would tell...


Dienstag
Tuesday we had District Meeting and discussed how to better missionaries. There is a talk called The Fourth Missionary and it is sooooooooooo good! Everyone should look it up because it can totally apply to callings and such. But we discussed the importance of giving everything, not just giving Him our time and talents but our heart, mind, and will. It is so important to do that! And we talked about being more obedient. We aren't disobedient so to say. We keep the rules, but it is just in small things that we can do better at. And then during all of this, we get a call from Sister Brunnsteiner. She told us that "I" finally called her back! "I" said that everything has just been way crazy and because of testing for the school she works at it is even crazier. But she still has interest and still wants to meet with us! What a miracle!!!
This picture is from the weekend they got to train with Elder Bednar.  I love finding random pics of my Elder!
Mittwoch
Well, Wednesday we went down south to Lillienfeld. But it rained almost the entire day! We were so soaked! We went dooring all day, but no one was interested.

Donnerstag
Exchange day! I was with Elder Seewer for the day and we went to take care of his Visa and stuff. And then we had a Lunch appointment with Sister Sindl. And then we went to an appointment with "R".  He does believe that only one church can be the true church, he just isn't sure which one is. And then we went finding! A lot of it. It was weird. For the first time I was the only one who could speak German. It was all on me, because Elder Seewer is so new to it all. It definitely made me reflect and be grateful for everything that the Lord has helped me with. I never realized how much progress I have made with German. It is so crazy!

Freitag bis Samstag
Friday and Saturday we had a lot of fallen out appointments. I just don't understand why, well I am sure I do, but it is frustrating sometimes, but I just gotta keep my head up!

Sonntag
Sunday we were with the Hirschmann's and skyped! Yay, it was awesome!



~Elder Albrecht~
Siehe, ich bin ein Jünger Jesu Christi, des Sohnes Gottes. Ich bin von ihm berufen worden, sein Wort unter seinem Volk zu verkünden, damit sie immerwährendes Leben haben können   -3 Nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment