Monday, February 23, 2015

Woche 36: Wohin gehe ich?

Woche 36: Wohin gehe ich?
This week was pretty crazy. It was super long, but fast at the same time. And it all begins at church on Sunday. 

Sontag
Sunday started out normally. We woke up, got showered and dressed and then headed out to church. We greeted people as they walked in and then we went to Priesthood meeting. During the meeting one of the Sisters walked in with some Young man and asked if he could sit with us. Of course we said yes. I introduced myself and then found out he couldn't speak German that well. He could only speak Romanian and Spanish fluently. But we talked anyway. Turns out he has been living here for a month and was baptized in Spain four years ago.

Montag
Monday morning, we went out to the church to start our emails. But before we really got started, we got a call from a member that could speak Romanian. She told us that a member of our ward, "P" needed help and so much of our day was spent helping him.

Dienstag
Tuesday, we had our District meeting in Schaffhausen. We discussed some major things from Misison Tour. We had some great comments on obedience and helping our investigators. It pretty much focused on how we need to follow the Spirit and be bold. There is something we learned in the MTC. "Boldness is never overbearing when it is done with love."

I don't really know why they are holding household cleaning supplies

Mittwoch bis Sontag.
Wednesday, we took "P" to the Bus Bahnhof and said goodbye to him. We then went straight to work for the next couple of days trying to find people. And something major that I learned these days is this. So, my German has been struggling. I can speak a decent amount, but for some reason I just can't form proper sentences and stuff. However, I have been able to understand what these people feel. The Lord stopped teaching me German so I could better understand the language of the Spirit. Just as important as learning German, was exactly that. And then of course we had transfer calls in the midst of all of this. I will now be going to Austria!!! Specifically St. Pölten. I am super excited to serve there. Well, I hope everything is well. Just remember, Positive and Optimistic.





Siehe, ich bin ein Jünger Jesu Christi, des Sohnes Gottes. Ich bin von ihm berufen worden, sein Wort unter seinem Volk zu verkünden, damit sie immerwährendes Leben haben können   -3 Nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment